Below is a list of measures that Cornish Rock Tors Ltd are implementing to reduce the risk of COVID-19.
- Practicing social distancing at all times around the workplace.
- Practicing social distancing at all times where appropriate on the water (if we have to do a rescue, we will but whilst maintaining best practice and doing our best to reduce the risk of infection to either party)
- Only two clients in the cellar at any one time.
- Staggered start times for guided trips and hire.
- Following government guidelines in regard to group sizes.
- Disinfecting all equipment and PPE before and after use.
- Rotating equipment between use where possible allowing up to 72 hours.
- Providing hand sanitising stations at each cellar.
- Erected signage to raise awareness of COVID-19 and help stop the spread.
- Following government guidance at all times in regard to self-isolation upon developing systems or coming into contact with any person who has or is showing symptoms.